Our fees for assessments are competitive and we are always mindful of the cost of services to clients. Please speak to us for an initial estimation of the assessment suitable for you and its cost.
We are able to service clients under Medicare, NDIS, or private health funds. You are welcome to discuss payment with us.
- A Mental Health Care Plan (MHCP) is prepared by GPs to refer patients for psychological support.
- A standard plan allows for six therapy sessions, and following a GP review, another four sessions may be added
- The maximum of ten sessions is valid for a calendar year.
- Due to the covid pandemic, an additional ten sessions may be allocated on the discretion of the GP, valid until 31 March 2021.
- Registered psychologists attract a rebate of $87.45 per 50 minute MHCP session.
- Psychology sessions may be payed in full if your funding is self-managed or managed by an independent plan manager.
- NDIS claims may be made under the Capacity Building Supports budget.
- Rebates for therapy may be paid by a private health insurance provider.
- You need to discuss with your specific private health insurer the amount of rebate applicable for each psychology session, and the processes involved for claiming.